Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sports Attire (Sort of)

I need to not make posting on here so complicated.  It keeps me from actually posting anything at all.  Taylor is the natural "blogger" in the family, but that doesn't mean that I should let him have all the fun :)

I was going to post about my test from last week, but it appears that Taylor has already beat me to it.  My test for gestational diabetes was completely normal (huge relief as it was on my mind a lot).  My blood sugar was actually completely within the normal range for the duration of the test (even after eating all those candy bars the weekend before).  Apparently my pancreas really stepped up to the challenge.

On to other (and cuter) things.  We haven't gotten a lot of clothes for our little guy at this point, but we have gotten a few gifts that I think are very appropriate to our sports tastes (and maybe some day to his as well? That's for him to decide)

1 comment:

  1. How have I missed this blog for the past 5 months??! So happy to see it now. Also, you look gorgeous in all the baby bump pictures - and the little sports fan outfits are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete