Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Surprise Baby Shower

We spent Labor Day weekend up at the lake with some friends.  On Saturday afternoon I decided that I was in need of my daily afternoon nap (of which everyone was very supportive).  When I walked out of the bedroom I was greeted by streamers over the door and was a little confused :)

Laura, her sister-in-law Lauren, and Lauren's sister Sarah threw me a baby shower!  Scott's mother sent a gift as well.  I was so surprised and touched!



 

Who knew there were Rolo minis?

I was lookin a little shiny after my nap.  I need some powder :)

Diaper cake that Laura made!

Super cute decorations done by Lauren

The sneaky girl behind it all

Everyone loves a rubber duck!

Ryan and Scott with their party drinks in hand

The party planners

Taylor was excited to get the Pack and Play he loved so much!
Thanks again everyone!  In addition to it being a very relaxing weekend we now have some cute (and essential) baby things!

No comments:

Post a Comment