Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1 Month Appointment

Today was Gabriel's 1 month pediatrician visit (even though he's now 6 weeks old).  There weren't very many appointments available right around Christmas when he officially hit the 1 month mark.  So, we'll be going again in 2 weeks for his 2 month appointment.

When he hit the scale he was a great big 10 pounds 5 ounces.  I knew when I picked him up one day last week that he felt significantly heavier, but I didn't expect him to creep over the 10 pound mark.  Way to grow little man!  For his weight he's now in the 25th percentile (up from the 10th percentile a month ago).

He's also 22 inches long and in the 25th percentile (he was also in the 25th percentile last month).

His head circumference jumped from the 25th percentile to the 50th (is this any wonder?  I have the biggest head.  I stretch out Taylor's hats if I wear them)

 He's also starting to make some very cute faces.  And we're still not sure if he's smiling for any reason other than being gassy, but he sure seems to be making lots of eye contact and at least finding Taylor and I much more interesting.  Here are a few pictures we took while we were waiting for the doctor:

Ohhhh. . .fascinating

Well, if you're going to take my picture I might as well look innocent

What? No shots until 2 weeks from now?  Hooray!

You take one more picture of me wearing nothing but my diaper and I'll punch ya in the teeth


No comments:

Post a Comment