So, Mommy is getting a little bit behind with this blogging thing. I told her I'd take care of this post and then she'll post something soon about my first birthday. I don't know what's been keeping her so busy. Maybe our family trip to Atlanta for Thanksgiving, or us all getting a stomach virus as we headed back home (it's possible that I may have lost my lunch in the car. . .), or the fact that she's training for a new job (she's going to work 12 hours a week at something called an "urgent care". I have no idea what that means, but for the next month she has to work more than normal to learn what it's all about). At any rate, I'm taking over this post. Hold onto your diapers (or don't. . .I kinda like crawling around with mine off).
 |
| Daddy got "ordained" at the beginning of November. I have no clue what that means either but to me it means that family came to visit and we had FUN. Here is me with Daddy and Grandpa at the park. Oh, and there was a reception at church and I got to stay up way past my bedtime and some of the middle school girls fed me a lot of cheese. "Ordination" is awesome. |
I still wake up around 7 and get the party started. I take a nap somewhere around 10 and another somewhere around 2. Occasionally when I'm feeling like mixing it up I skip the first nap. Depends on the day.
 |
| There are these rolls in the bathroom with paper on them. Wow are they fun. |
I have 6 teeth now. They came in as sets of 2. It's possible that I'm getting another set now too. I have 4 on the top and 2 on the bottom right now. I also started using a toothbrush. I'm not sure what I think about it, but the training toothpaste stuff tastes pretty good. And while we're talking about teeth, food is so amazing. I just want to eat and eat. The only things that I truly won't eat are eggs and mandarin oranges. And I'm working on liking regular milk. That stuff is just weird.
 |
| Check 'em out |
 |
| Brushin my chompers |
Loki is my best pal. I love to pull on her rope, pull on her hair (Mommy keeps trying to make me be gentle), roll her ball around and watch her try and take it away from me, and sometimes try and feed her my food. I keep thinking if I share with her then she will share with me, but Mommy and Daddy don't let me have her food. It looks so good. I'll keep trying.
 |
| I'd follow that dog anywhere |
 |
| I had to teach her some things about leaves. |
Oh and really cool thing! I took my first steps on Tuesday! I'm taking several in a row and I'm getting better about falling without hurting myself as much. Here is a shot of my busted lip. That hurt so badly. Daddy got me a Popsicle and that helps the bleeding to stop. I hate to admit it, but I cried a lot over that one.
 |
| Check it out |
 |
| Standing is a piece of cake. Ohhh cake. . .that frosting I had on my birthday was so good I never tried the cake. . .I might need to remedy that one. . . |
What else do I like to do these days? Well playing with my toys is really fun, but my favorite things seem to be pulling DVDs off of shelves (as always), taking the silverware out of the dishwasher, trying to play in the refrigerator (they keep closing the door!), reading books, and generally making laps around downstairs getting into things. I wish that it wasn't getting so cold outside because I miss the park.
 |
| I semi-warm day so we went for an outing to swing and slide |
 |
| This baby wipe tastes delicious |
 |
| I almost forgot the most wonderful toy of all! It's called a "box". Have you heard of it? I absolutely love to by pushed around in it. Sometimes when Daddy does it he pushes it really fast and it's so exciting. It's the best when they make train noises with it too. My pal Loki doesn't seem to like it as much as I do though. |
Oh, and since Mommy asked nicely, here are the numbers from the doctor (who made me get 4 SHOTS and get my finger pricked. What is wrong with those people? I was smiling and being so nice to them and then they go and do that. Goodness). I weighed 19 lbs, 14 ounces (9th percentile), was 29.5 inches (37th percentile), and my head was 18.75 inches (82nd percentile). Everything was looking good. I'm just trucking along my growth curve like a champ.
 |
And that's all folks. Here I am in the tub before bedtime (which is usually around 7:30). Goodnight! |
No comments:
Post a Comment