Sunday, November 1, 2015

Fall Fun

We have been doing lots of fall things around here lately, so here are some pictures (something weird happened with the picture formatting, but I lack the motivation to fix it)

Gabriel's pumpkins - Mike and Sulley
                                                              Rompy's Halloween Party:
When I told him that we were going to Romp and Roll for a party he
immediately thought that it was for his birthday.  Just a few more weeks buddy.
Rolling balls down the slide.  He pretends that they are penguin eggs (from the movie Penguins).

IHOP
Scary faced pancakes at IHOP (which consisted of me putting cookies on it, then Gabriel taking them off and eating them after finishing eating all of his candy corns.  That kid ate candy and bacon for breakfast.  I'm the best mom ever)
 Sinkland Farm:





                              What happens when I try to get a picture with my crazy toddler:

Let me go!

I'm a noodle

Well fine, if you want me to be a monster I'll participate




                                                             Gruffalo Party at the library




                                                               Darth Vader in full costume


Don't scare me! I poop easily.



And a few other random pictures.  He had a nice visit with Uncle Aaron and Aunt Tiffany!  Gabriel wants to fly a plane like his uncle and loves his new hat and airport play set:





As much of a challenge as Gabriel has been lately, his pretend play is really fun to be a part of.  Tonight he went in the kitchen and found, according him, a baby snake.  It was actually a balled up paper towel.  He then decided that he needed to find the baby snake’s mommy.  I was holding the lid to a butter tub and asked him if that was the mommy (totally thinking he’d laugh at me and say “no mommy!”)  Instead he decided that the lid was, in fact, the mommy snake.  He took the mommy snake in the bathtub with him and washed her.  She read bedtime stories with us.  She is currently sleeping in his bed with him.  I even had to kiss her goodnight.  I hope that Gabriel and the butter lid have a restful night

No comments:

Post a Comment