Friday, October 29, 2021

Christmas 2020

 So I realized a month or so ago that I hadn't posted anything in a while.  I thought I hadn't done anything since before the summer but apparently I left off after Gabriel's birthday last year.  His birthday is only a few weeks away again so. . .oops.  I am going to try and get caught back up.

asdf
Inn at VT trees with Gabriel's friend, Aela

Before Christmas was filled with lots of our "normal" holiday things.  We had our countdown to Christmas and every day we did an activity.  We made cards, cookies, saw the trees at The Inn at VT, went to see lights, drank hot chocolate, got a new Christmas book, went to a drive thru live nativity, watched Christmas movies, made a gingerbread house, opened our new ornaments, did Christmas crafts, decorated their room with paper snowflakes. . .

Corban and his table buddy, Lane,
at their class Christmas party

Cookies to share with neighbors

Painting a mouse soldier that Aela gave him

Gabriel said the year before that he really wanted to be in Georgia for Christmas.  For the couple of years before that we had gone for some time after Christmas, but he kept bringing up that he wanted to be there on the actual day so that's what we did.  We had fun doing things with family for the week.




Graham cracker houses with the cousins



Making cookies

Can't forget eating at Waffle House on Christmas. 
We grabbed some breakfast on the way to
Gammer and Pop Pop's house

Working on a new Lego set

Corban got a new kitten. Sprinkles (the grey cat)
joined Ice Cream (orange) as a child of Butterscotch
(his larger orange cat that was at home)


Making marshmallow snowman with Gammer

New dry erase activity book


We had our own Christmas when we got back home. It was nice to have something to look forward to after of trip involving so much family and fun.  They both, of course, got new Legos and wanted to start on them right away.





Merry Christmas almost a year late!

No comments:

Post a Comment