Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Growth Spurt

It's been a while since I posted anything on here, so I thought I'd mostly just share some pictures.  

Hanging out at Aunt Stephanie's house (ignore the blurry hand)

 Gabriel is doing great. . .just growing, growing, growing.  Taylor and I both thought that he seemed bigger all of the sudden, and he's certainly in the middle of a growth spurt of some kind.  Prior to this week, we've been putting him to bed between 7 and 8 pm and he's been sleeping until around 5 or 6 am without waking up (I'd feed him once before I went to bed between 10 and 11 pm).  Starting Saturday night he decided to start waking up to eat 2 additional times each night.  He'll just eat like crazy and then fall back asleep.  He's doing the same thing during the day.  Hopefully this will only last a couple more nights because I am TIRED.  At least he's napping much better now during the day.  A really long one in the morning about 2 hours after he wakes up and a couple more tiny ones in the afternoon.

He really likes sitting up on the couch so he can see everything that's going on

Still not a big fan of "tummy time", but he's liking it a little bit more since he can  look around and see things better than he used to.  And as I look at the onesie in this picture it also reminds me --  all of the newborn clothes are now in a box in the closet and the size 1 diapers are getting too small.  How is he growing so fast?


Sporting some super cool shades as we take a walk (maybe a little big, but they were "2 for 1" where we bought them and he'll grow into them)

Quite the stud

He loves talking to Taylor.  His face lights up when he comes into the room :)

Such a sweet boy

Nothing else really to report.  I wish that I had more pictures of him smiling, but whenever I get out the camera he likes to put on his serious face.  I need to remember to have it ready in the morning.  For some reason he's the most chatty first thing in the morning on the changing table.  I guess we haven't talked all night and he just has a lot to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment