Little man went to the doctor today for another round of shots (ouch). He weighed in at 15 pounds 10 ounces (20th percentile). His height was 26 inches (40th percentile). His head circumference was 17 inches (75th percentile). While his weight percentile dropped again the pediatrician wasn't concerned since he's eating and developing just fine. And it's no shocker about the head. I've doomed the poor kid to have a large noggin.
He's still working on eating. He's gotten down having some cereal and moved onto vegetables just today. He didn't seem to be a fan but we'll keep trying. . .
And here are some other random pictures and videos from the last month. As a side note, I may always sound perky when I write blog posts, but he can certainly be exhausting. He's so much fun and such a happy baby (most of the time), but he certainly can drain the energy right out of you. What I want most is just to have a day when I don't have to get out of bed and can just sleep and watch TV. And while this isn't possible (the little man has to eat), I certainly appreciate a good nap ;)
![]() |
| Look at me! I can grab my feet! |
![]() |
| I want to be just like Dad |
![]() |
| I can do everything he does |
So, in summary, Gabriel is eating well, sleeping well, and growing like a champ. So love this little boy!







No comments:
Post a Comment