Saturday, May 4, 2013

All in a Weeks Work

Gabriel did quite a few things this week.  Besides rolling over from him tummy to his back, he rolled over from his back to his tummy last night in his crib (and was not too happy about it).  He also has made quite a habit of sticking his legs through his crib slats.  He almost sits by himself now too.  Where did all of these muscles come from all of the sudden?

He also learned to drive. . .





Got his very own little chair. . .



And tried eating for the first time.  These pictures are actually from the third time he ate, but you get the idea. He actually did much better than I thought he would.  Despite the shocked look on his face he kept opening up for more, so all in all I consider it a success. . .

He looks so small in the chair



I put my banana up to his nose since he's always seemed to like smelling bananas.  I was trying to take a picture because he usually smiles after he smells them.  He lurched forward and bit the end off.  Apparently just smelling it doesn't cut it anymore :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment