So, it has again been a while since anything has been posted here. But we did find out about some big news about 19 weeks ago. . .
Part of me feels bad that we haven't posted things on here like we did when I was pregnant with Gabriel, but this doesn't come from a lack of excitement over the whole thing. It's just different since we know better what to expect AND because I don't want to take a picture every week of my growing self (which seems much larger than it was at this point last time around).
The beginning of the pregnancy was harder. I felt much sicker than I did with Gabriel, plus there isn't the opportunity to rest whenever I'm not working like I had last time around (for some reason toddlers don't understand the concept of doing nothing all morning). Thankfully though I have felt much better the last few weeks and have a little more energy.
The beginning of the pregnancy was harder. I felt much sicker than I did with Gabriel, plus there isn't the opportunity to rest whenever I'm not working like I had last time around (for some reason toddlers don't understand the concept of doing nothing all morning). Thankfully though I have felt much better the last few weeks and have a little more energy.
We attempted to explain to Gabriel a couple months ago that another baby was coming. His response was so cute. He of course asked where the baby was. We told him it was in Mommy's tummy. So, he pulled up my shirt, looked in my belly button and said "Oh. The baby is sleeping." He later told me that the baby was in his pocket. He also lifted up his shirt at church and told some girls that the baby was sleeping in HIS tummy. Funny boy.
Thankfully, there is nothing else too exciting to report about this. The due date is August 28th and we find out if it's a boy or a girl in a little over a week!




No comments:
Post a Comment