Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Good Knight and The Bad Knight

I don't really have anything in particular to post, but I figured I'd put up a few more pictures of our summer outings.  Baby #2 will arrive sometime in the next few weeks so there may (or may not) be much on here for a while.  I have an OB appointment with an ultrasound on Thursday morning and while it's not making me anxious in terms of results I am a little apprehensive to get it done and see how things look.  Apparently the rate at which the baby is growing has tapered off over the last month, and while this may be absolutely nothing, given the fact that the placenta stopped working properly for Gabriel somewhere around this time an ultrasound will determine if the same thing is happening again.  If for whatever reason that is the case we will go ahead and get the baby out instead of leaving him in there not getting what he needs.  While I don't want to miss any of the time that we have remaining as a family of 3, this pregnancy thing is getting old too :)  His little head is pushing up against my back and I'm not the most comfortable.  Ahh, the third trimester of pregnancy.  Enough complaining (because I could do more).  Here are a few pictures:

Playing at the duck pond with Gammer and Pop Pop

Playing at the Children's Museum.  He has yet to get into much "dress up" play, but he has wanted this knight mask the last few times we have been there.  He loves Little Einsteins, and his favorite episode is called "The Good Knight and The Bad Knight."  He acts it out frequently.


Also with dress up play he put on his Darth Vader shirt today, wanted to put on Star Wars music, and grabbed his usual light saber (a vacuum cleaner wand) and was running around the house using The Force on things (please pardon Darth's lack of pants).  I like that he's starting to pretend more.  He also has wanted to make me a picnic with plastic plates and food multiple times lately.  So cute.

Three of his favorite things: the pool, granola bars, and Daddy

We celebrated Taylor's birthday with a trip to the zoo. Gabriel's favorite things were watching the Marmosets eat apples and watching a Snow Leopard jump on some rocks. 

Looking at snakes and lizards

Hay ride at the church picnic


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, Mama Rollo, I hope your OB goes well!
    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete