Thursday, April 21, 2016

8 Months




Corban is 8 months old today!  He is quite a kid.  He now enjoys sitting up and playing as well as rolling around on the floor.  He is also starting to crawl a little bit at a time.  He gets up on his knees and elbows and can sometimes get himself moving if he's motivated enough to get something.  He has two teeth on the bottom and one on the top that is just starting to come in.  He goes to bed about 7pm and sleeps until about 6:45am.  He naps twice.  He eats three actual meals a day.  He still does not like avocado and has also decided that he does not really like beef or bananas.  He still really likes squash, zucchini, apples, pears, and now bread too.  He had whole eggs for the first time this morning.  He has a hard time making through a church service in the nursery and is recently having some mommy separation anxiety.  He is most happy being carried around in the Ergo when he's fussy.

Playing with baskets of toys is the best!

I can stand!

I can do this myself people

Selfie in the Ergo

Sitting up in the tub



After he got his flu shot.  Apparently it was no big deal.

Nothing else new and exciting around here.  It seems that we spent a lot of the last month being sick.  Ready for that to be over.  Gabriel is enjoying the warmer weather and being able to go outside.  We recently went away for a few days and he got to spend a lot of time romping around.  I'll have to post pictures of that later.

Easter Sunday.  Before I had to take both boys home because
Corban was fussy and Gabriel had a temperature of 102.


Gabriel and I went to see "Daniel Tiger Live."  He was very confused trying to figure out what a live show is.  He kept asking me when the movie was starting as we sat there with our popcorn.  He had a lot of fun though.  The little boy next to us was about his age and they were both dancing in the aisle to the music. We got some Chick-fil-a beforehand too at a "new Chick-fil-a" (he asks sometimes to go to a new one, maybe thinking that they'll have different Play Place equipment or something?).  This was just a couple days after he was sick so I'm glad that he was well enough to go.




Wants to wear ties little Daddy

A sick boy needs his friends with him.  Recently we watched a show about a character
who was scared and I asked him what he did when he was scared.
He said "I hug Jesse or think about Loki and it makes me feel better."


Darth Vader mowing the lawn with a grass fertilizer



No comments:

Post a Comment