Monday, October 6, 2014

Sinkland Farms

We took the youth group to Sinkland Farms this last weekend.  Gabriel had so much fun.  Here are a few pictures from last year for comparison.  How did he get so big?




So, on to this year.  It was COLD.  Poor little dude was turning into an icicle, but he didn't want to go inside where it was warm.  He was too busy having to touch every single pumpkin that he saw.  One of the workers there said that we have a future pumpkin farmer on our hands.



Watching a pumpkin get launched from a catapult


Talking to the pigs.  By far his favorite animal there.  He gently touched his nose at one point and thought that was so funny.  When he went to bed that night I asked him what he liked best about his day and he said "Pumpkins!" and "Touched the piggy's nose."

Petting a tiny goat

The closest we can get to a family picture with Mr. Wiggles




Look I can fit my whole hand in my mouth!

And it's not the best picture, but we have very few together so I'll take when I can get.  He loves his little white pumpkin.  He has been carrying it around the house with him putting it random places since we got back :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the pics! They are sooooooo precious! Luv to you all! Gammer

    ReplyDelete